Registration of a representative office (branch) of a foreign company
Registration of a representative office (branch) of a foreign company in Ukraine can be a complex process, in which many factors need to be taken into account. It may be full of unnecessary delays and worries for citizen of other countries, since they are not familiar with the requirements of the Ukrainian legislation. In addition, language barrier is also a subject for consideration. Therefore, in order to avoid both time-consuming and financial problems with opening a foreign office in Ukraine it is necessary to obtain a professional support from qualified Ukrainian lawyer.
International consulting company "Bondar" offers consulting services for foreign representative offices (branches) or companies with foreign capital.
Our specialists offer you qualified help and consultations on starting your business in Ukraine.
We will provide a full range of services for registering non-residents in Ukraine, as well as legal and accounting support activities in Ukraine.
A full range of services includes:
- Consultation on the issues of opening a business in Ukraine
- Business registration (assistance in preparing the necessary package of documents, legal support at all stages of registration).
- Subscription accounting and legal support after business registration.
List of required documents:
- The application for registration. The application must have all of the following:
- name of the company; address, phone numbers
- city, where the future representative/ branch office will be situated with exact address (we may provide You an address on the paid basis);
- amount of foreign residents who will work in the representative/ branch office;
- company’s date of incorporation;
- name of bank + account number;
- area of company operation;
- the purpose of opening the representative/ branch office of your foreign company + branch type (for-the-profit or non-profit).
The documents must be no older than 6 months.
- A power of attorney for the name of the employee who registers the representative office;;
- The Charter of the founder company it will be required to open a representative account on the territory of Ukraine;
- Standing order of the representative office with indication of the types of activities approved by the company by the founder - in case of registration of a permanent establishment.
- Providing of a company seat for registration purposes.
- Provision of a temporary / nominee director for registration.
- Reception of service cards for foreign employees of the representative office.
- Obtaining invitations for foreign employees for the foreign representative office.
- Registration of a temporary residence permit for foreign employees of the foreign representative office.
- Obtaining licenses necessary for activities in Ukraine.
- Tax consulting.